For the moment our company has developed and successfully implemented a unique, unparalleled equipment at the enterprises of various branches, which is operated for the preliminary treatment of fluids from mechanical impurities; for fine filtering from water, mechanical and biological impurities on the basis of “E-CO” material; as well as pump units for highly viscous fluids. This helps offering either complex solutions for processing of raw materials, fuel or production waste, and supply of the required equipment to the single technological sites.
We are delighted to present our new product: industrial preliminary Cribrol filters. In order to extend the operation life of our equipment and cartridges designed to separate liquid from different fluids we recommend to use preliminary filters for treatment from mechanical impurities. These filters have an original construction with broad characteristics in terms of the treatment degree. Customization is possible, so as to protect any other technological equipment.
- Large filtration area (1.7 m2 per one case)
- Possibility to regenerate by the back current both disassembled filtering element, and in the case
- Optimum “angle of attack” by contaminants of the edges at the filtering element in relation to the flow of the fluid, which allows to extend the operation period between regenerations
- System of the automatic failover from the operating cycle to no-load operation (without filtering of the fluid) in case of the cementation of the filtering element by the mechanical impurities
- For a continuous operation it is recommended to apply a bypass installation scheme of the dual filters
- Filtering degree is from 10 to 1000 micron (to be determined by the terms of reference)
- The order schedule is 45 days (with the right of an early delivery)
Model “Cribrol М6.100”
- Designed for treatment of the light oil products and heating oils from mechanical impurities.
|Type of the filter||Main||Mobile|
Maximum operating pressure, bar
Pressure difference, bar:
– maximum permissible
Filtering degree, micron